European Pharmacovigilance Congress
The 2020 event will be managed entirely through the powerful ONLINE platform that enables and stimulates networking among participants, Speakers and Technology Providers.
The European Pharmacovigilance Congress organized by Pharma Education Center is the international meeting point of experts from marketing authorization holders, competent authorities, international pharmacovigilance organizations and European expert patient organizations.
The Congress, now at its 4th edition, is a unique opportunity to get the sight of different stakeholders from the field, to learn more about the new requirements, the new emerging challenges in Pharmacovigilance and to discuss the possible strategies and solutions to address them.
What can you expect at the EUPV2020?
- Oral talks & keynote presentations.
- Round Tables involving speakers and participants.
- Poster session in the exhibition area. Selected posters abstract will be published by Sage.
- Exhibition area for Emerging Technologies and PV solutions.
- Publication by Sage of the congress abstracts.
EUPV CONGRESS is more than a traditional conference, it is a great opportunity to develop your professional skills and get in touch with renowned experts.
- UPDATE FROM INTERNATIONAL PHARMACOVIGILANCE ORGANIZATIONS /EUROPEAN REGULATORS
- SIGNAL DETECTION & EVALUATION
- DIGITAL & TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION IN PV: OPPORTUNITIES FOR PATIENTS
- DRUG INDUCED LIVER INJURY (DILI)
- CLINICAL TRIALS REGULATION
- COMUNICATION IN DRUG SAFETY
- PHARMACOEPIDEMIOLOGY & RISK MANAGEMENT
- EUDRAVIGILANCE/EVDAS UPDATES
- PV QUALITY SYSTEM
- LOCAL VS GLOBAL PV REGULATIONS
- Learn about the latest PV trends and updates
- Share experiences and solutions at a leading european event
- Forge new collaborations with key decision makers
- Networking through the virtual platform with Pharma Companies delegates and Speakers
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Pharma, Biotech and Medical Devices Industries
- Pharmacovigilance Associations
- Regulatory Bodies
- CROs and CMOs
- Clinical Research Sites
- Data Management Companies
- Software Development Companies
- University Faculties
- PV Consultant Societies