Your workplace may be casual, and you might be pretty tight with your boss, but that doesn’t mean there are no boundaries. Even if you feel like your boss has become a friend, you should always avoid saying these 41 things—unless you’re willing to jeopardize your job.
I really don’t feel like being at work today.
I think I’m going to call in sick tomorrow.
Do you want to call in sick with me tomorrow? We can get lunch and hang in the park!
4. I’m too hungover to come to work.
5. I can’t wait to get a new job.
6. I have an interview tomorrow morning, so I’m going to be late.
7. I have an interview tomorrow but don’t tell [your boss’ boss].
8. Ugh, I hate working with Lucy. Can you fire her?
9. Can you make sure to never put me on any projects with Lucy?
10. Lucy told me that you might be getting fired.
11. Why does Lucy get to work on X, Y and Z while I’m stuck doing this boring stuff?
12. I’m on my way but will be a few minutes late. (45 minutes later) Ugh. Worst commute ever. Be there in a few! (half an hour later) This is taking forever. Should be in by noon.
13. I need a raise ASAP.
14. It’s ridiculous that I haven’t gotten promoted yet.
15. I can’t do that. It sounds way too boring.
16. Can you ask Lucy to do that?
17. That’s not part of my job description.
18. It’s 5:04 so I’m gonna head out — good luck with that massive project you need to finish tonight!
https://cafe4apps.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/15024096648620.jpg6821024Ifennahttps://cafe4apps.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/ifenna.pngIfenna2017-08-11 00:06:342017-08-11 00:06:3441 Things You Should Never Say To Your Boss